Of books and Movies


Water for Elephants, 2 States, The Hobbit and Life of Pi (I could think of these only for the time being). What are the similarities between these four? That they are all in my goodreads list. Yes. That they are all great books. Yes. What else? Oh, yes, they are all going to be or have been chosen for film adaptation. 

I have already discussed about Water for Elephants, (sadly, I have yet to watch the movie.) *Soon, I will do it*

The Hobbit was a fantastic book. An absolute thrill. A small book and yet so full of adventures. The trailer looks fine but I hope the movie has more to show. I cannot wait till December 14, 2012.




Life of Pi is going good till now. The film adaptation is supposed to come out on 21st November this year. The book very expressive, of everything, from a simple feeling of the narrator, to the religions' significance to the simple purr of a tiger. The movie will have a hard time bringing it all into the big screen. The trailer of the coming up movie seems a bit disappointing as yet, but I cannot say further until I have seen the whole movie or read the whole book for that matter.





2 States - The Story of My Marriage is described in detail here : http://ngajatoronzana.blogspot.com/2012/08/2-states-story-of-my-marriage-i-had-to.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyena: Doglike, but like no dog anyone would want as a pet.

Life Intensely Lived.

Beauty Missed or not.