It's such a cliché, but I never get tired of it, "Life is Beautiful"

Ask me how my life is, and without blinking my eyes, I'll tell you my life is beautiful. God knows my life is not the easiest and I am not the happiest person you'll ever meet. It's just that I like to keep it simple and choose to say my life is worth more than anything in the world.

So this young and pretty actress committed suicide recently. It was a waste of a beautiful life. I will not go and judge her, saying how she could just put an end to her life when there are people in the world living with much less than what she had. She must have had her own reasons, and since she has already gone and taken her life, there is nothing we can do about it. Talking about the cons of suicide will not change anything about this news and I do not intend to do any of that.

What I do intend to do is remind myself and you that life is a gift that we are given without the guarantee of being born again. Everyone has their own problems, some are given more than the others but none without the ability to endure and come out stronger than the problem itself. Everybody has their own way of dealing with the issues in their lives and I'm not saying my way is the best. I have my own days of searching for quotes on life and drawing strength from the words written by complete strangers, days when I wonder if I am ever to have my happy ending at all. But in the end I do just fine. Happy endings are just a matter of perspective and I think I am blessed to have a positive attitude that helps me always see the brighter side. I'm not saying it will be easy. I had it the hard way. And what choice do I have anyways. Life is not always easy, not for everyone and chances are you fall on the "My life is hard" part of the world. Buckle up, life will love you back if you have the courage to fall in love with it and do everything in your power and beyond to stay happy. Breathe in, breathe out. No difficult moment in life is bigger than life itself. Run away from your problems if you have to. Give yourself some time out, but never ever think about throwing your hands up. Your life has a purpose. Never give up. Suicide is never an option. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyena: Doglike, but like no dog anyone would want as a pet.

Life Intensely Lived.

Beauty Missed or not.