I went to a movie: thoughts

The movie starts at 18:00. What is the correct time to get to the theater? What is the correct attire (if there is one)? I get there at quarter to. My date doesn't reply the message. I call him, he won't answer. Why isn't he answering? He said six pm, didn't he? I'm being stood up, am I not? Hell, I'm being stood up by someone I have never even met in doing something I never intended when I woke up this morning.

Why are there so many people? Oh God, I should've worn something better. Where is the ATM machine? Where is the toilet? Why did I never come to the movies before? I would have known where to go.

All these people are giving me a dapper headache and this popcorn smell is overwhelming. I don't want coffee but I think I need one ASAP. And this guy hasn't even gotten on the train yet.

Oh he's here. And he's late by 15 minutes! Of course I recognize him, and there's no way he won't recognize me. Good.

Where the hell is vmax 1? Why should navigating through movies be such a hard work? We are so late and I hate missing the beginning of a movie; it ruins the whole experience. Oh the movie hasn't started. He got lucky here. May be he knew we wouldn't miss the movie.

It's 3D? Gosh. Glasses over glasses. Man, I hate it. Where do I focus at? The story or the 3D effect? Couldn't we have gone to the normal one?

Batman Versus Superman. Hmm. I've seen the trailer once. Didn't excite me. It's Ben Affleck, duh! I don't get the hype over batman or superman. But I'm here, aren't I? What's the Batman story, again? Why do his parents get killed? Oh, the pearl necklace shot is amazing. I never knew Bat's mum was called Martha. The more you know. And why is Batman Batman again? Is he scared of bats? That doesn't make any sense. Shit, the bats are making him levitate, sort of. He's the king of bats.

Hans Zimmer. I've seen that name. Makes good music for hi-fi movies, doesn't he? Zack Snyder. Rings a bell. Isn't he a popular director? I don't know.

God, the story's getting too hectic for me to catch up. Things are happening too fast. May be I won't understand the movie at all. I am confused by so many things. Should I ask? Oh but do I have coffee breath? The aftertaste is horrible. Must smell bad. Better not talk at all. Why do I even drink coffee?

Did a baby just cry? Why do people even bother bringing babies to the movies? Now he has to carry the baby off. Ruins everyone's experience, especially his own.

Thank goodness there won't be any intermission. I'm not having any more coffee and I don't crave popcorn at all. What will I even talk about with my coffee breath?

I like this movie so far. Ben Affleck isn't all that bad. I even managed to forget the other Batman guy for some time. Good job. Jesse Eisenberg (Micheal Cera?) is Lex Luthor? Lex Luthor has hair? A gross hairstyle at that. But this guy is good. For some reason though, I can't help but think of ShahRukh Khan. But I'm not going to ask my movie partner if he feels the same. The coffee's not gone.

Is it only me but does everyone think Batman is being a little idiotic here? I mean he's cool and stuff, but I think he's stupid for trying to pick a fight with Superman.

I'm actually in love with this wonderwoman girl. The guys are alright. I'm drooling over wonderwoman.

Okay the movie was very good. Well, I enjoyed it very much. I kinda wouldn't mind coming back for another. But my headache's gotten worse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyena: Doglike, but like no dog anyone would want as a pet.

Life Intensely Lived.

Beauty Missed or not.