Letter to Danny O'Donoghue


Dear Danny,

You don't know me but I am crushing over you badly. I absolutely love your voice and your songs. I also find you very attractive. You are too tall for me, I know and my sister doesn't find you all that appealing, but what does she know? I am in a relationship with this great guy and I will not choose you over him but I hope we meet someday. I saw you in my dream last night (I'll spare you the blushing details). I dreamt about how it would feel to meet you in flesh and bone. *It feels amazing :)* I have seen you take pictures with the fans. I am waiting for a day when it's going to be me standing next to you smiling at the lens of a camera. I just hope I'll look good and that we look great together because I'm going to enlarge it BIG and keep it on my wall. Can't wait!

I fell in love with you the very first time I heard "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and I have been in love since then. I hope you keep giving us great songs to fall in love with over and over. I wish you success and love and happiness.

Until we meet,

Love Always,

Ranjana

P.S Regards to Mark and Glen too. You guys are amazing too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyena: Doglike, but like no dog anyone would want as a pet.

Life Intensely Lived.

Beauty Missed or not.